The 6th National Summit on Strategic Communications returns to Washington, DC on May 4-5, 2015, and we are delighted to announce that the agenda is ready for download – visit http://bit.ly/1Kvt3je to review the latest faculty and program topics.
The 2015 Summit will provide an extensive review of the way communications and public affairs is evolving in the United States and globally, sharing best practices and setting standards for excellence in digital/social marketing, data-driven campaigns, building relationships and engaging key audiences, building effective global teams, communicating across cultures, managing crises, developing predictive techniques and measuring success.
Don’t miss out on these unique features, only available at STRATCOMM2015:
• 100+ of the most senior strategic communications executives – event capped at 130 to ensure maximum interaction!
• Over 25 senior level speakers and a still-expanding speaking faculty
• Industry keynotes from C-Level executives at the United States Army and NASA
• Case studies and panel discussions from leading global corporations
• Single-tracked structure to maximize learning
• 2 full days of practical education
• Unlimited networking opportunities
To learn more about the event, and to see our global faculty list, download the brochure (http://bit.ly/1FaX1bk) or visit the event website (http://strategicsummit.com).
We look forward to seeing you in May in Washington, DC.