With the May 1 entry deadline for the PR News Platinum PR Awards quickly approaching, you’ll want to start your entry tonight! This awards program salutes the most outstanding communications initiatives and programs in the PR arena. All corporations, agencies, associations and vendors worldwide are eligible to enter.
Here’s why so many of your peers enter PR News’ Platinum PR Awards:
- Entering is easy. You’ve already put in the hard work by implementing a highly successful PR campaign. Now you can take a few simple steps to summarize your winning initiative to get the recognition you deserve.
- Free publicity. Platinum PR Awards winners are not only recognized at the luncheon in October in NYC, but will also receive exposure via PR News’ social media networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) that have over 200,000 total followers, and counting.
- Get recognized for your hard work. The Platinum PR Awards is an industry-known program that can elevate your organization’s reputation. You’ll get recognition in PR News’ special Platinum PR Awards issue that will be distributed to top professionals in the PR arena.
- Variety of categories. There are more than 40 entry categories ranging from social media to crisis management to firm of the year. There is an entry category for every organization and PR initiative.
- Networking opportunities. Platinum PR Awards winners will be honored at a luncheon where there will be ample time to network with fellow PR professionals who have implemented outstanding communications campaigns.
For more information on the Platinum PR Awards, visit the website of the PR News’ Platinum PR Awards.
Source: PR News Platinum PR Awards Press Release